My thoughts of my discoveries in my art and my artful self.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Almost an Artist Quote
"When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" Erma Bombeck
I love this! It reminds me just a little bit of this one that I've always loved: "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
I love this! It reminds me just a little bit of this one that I've always loved:
ReplyDelete"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"