Sunday, May 1, 2011
Making Time for Art & Blogging
I haven't posted for almost a week, but I did think about it several times.....I just didn't make myself sit down and blog. That is the thing about any creative venture.....making the time to do it. I think so many of us feel that creating is a luxury activity and that we only do it when we have gotten all of the have-to's and honey-do's out of the way and our 'regular' life is under control. For those of us who like to paint, bead, sew, draw, collage, assemble, etc., it is an inner need to delve into those activities and be ourselves. I once had a magnet that said something like "Women who enjoy life do not worry about housework." In other words, forget the housework (it will still be there), go and do those things that bring you joy and enrichment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment