Friday, January 20, 2012
Just Post-it!
I'm borrowing a bit from Nike here, but I am committing myself to 'Just Post-it' and eventually 'Just Do It'. I wrote "BLOG!" on one of those skinny page tag Post-its and stuck at the top of my keyboard where I would see it everyday. I do look at it everyday and think for sometime (some days only a few seconds, but other days several minutes or through out a day) about what I should post next to this blog. I come up with plenty of stuff. Some of the ideas would take no time, like my 'Artists Quotes' and others would require finishing a project, taking a photo and eventually posting what I have created. And I have a list somewhere of writing ideas but I'm not sure what little notebook I have jotted those down in. Regardless, I know I have stated several times on this blog that my intent is to make entries at least twice a week. So, from this day forward, I shall take my Post-it seriously and blog with abandon....or at least determination. Now off to find that notebook and to glean some ideas for writing!!
Labels:
Just Do It,
Nike,
Post-it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment