With a new year comes resolution within oneself to make improvements in ones life. Of course there are the typical resolutions of diet, exercise, organization, etc. ....all of course very worthy pursuits, but this list is meant to be more focused on my creative life.
1. Submit one project per month to Stampington & Co.
2. Sketch everyday.
3. Make an art journal entry everyday.
4. Carry an art journal with me everywhere.
5. Take at least one of the sewing classes offered via the Community College extension program.
6. Take at least one of the classes offered during the CREATE Mixed Media Retreat in June.
7. Learn how to tat.
8. Take Pinterest one step further by making something from what I have pinned and then pinning a picture of what I have made.
9. Post at least twice a week to this blog.
10. Carry a camera with me for taking reference and inspiration photos.
11. CLEAN MY CRAFT ROOM!!!!
12. Learn how to work with resin and start making stuff.
I think I could come up with more....In fact I'm sure I could, but I will leave the list as is for now. I have challenged myself to make 2012 one of the most productive years that I have had in a while. My overall goal for the year is to create more and to add to my skills and knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment