I have been 'pinning' on Pinterest since late last summer....and I think I am addicted!! For those who are not familiar with Pinterest, it is a site where you can set up virtual boards and pin images, links to sites, video clips, etc for future reference. You can follow other pinners and other pinners may follow you. I have over 70 boards and 9400 pins....I know....how, why, what for?? My excuse is that I use Pinterest as a place to fill my well of creative ideas and inspiration. One of these days I will be in a more productive artistic mood and will want to peruse all of the images that I have collected and be inspired to start creating again.
I know I make my husband crazy with my Pinterest obsession. I'm thinking that he wishes that I never got a smart phone....but what a great way to pin while riding in the car or standing in line!! The one thing my husband can't complain about is that I am not bringing anything new into the house. That is the great thing about collecting things virtually, it doesn't take up space in the house. Seriously, I do have much better things to do with my time. I have thought about limiting the amount of time I spend on Pinterest....just haven't brought myself to seriously implement such a plan. If there were such a thing as a Pinterest 12 step program, I probably would be a good candidate.....since there isn't, I'll just have to go cold turkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment